Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello!!

Hey everyone! Now five months later I am finally writing again...haha. Wow. I really need to work on this but I don't have any pictures of cute kids to put up and I feel like my life is pretty boring!

I am now working for ACS. I answer phones for Verizon, "Thank you for calling Verizon Wireless, my name is Heather, may I have your name please?" Yep, say that almost one hundred times a day. :) But I have a job so I am very grateful for that. My mom is still looking for a job, however my brother got hired at ACS and is going to school full-time and is working there full-time with me.

My sister is doing great. She will be in Grease in May! She tried out for the musical and over 60 girls were cut...but not my Marissa! I am so proud of her. I am so excited to go to Timerline and see her and I hope a lot of people come to see her.

I was pretty sick the last couple of weeks. My eye hurt really bad and I went to the doctor and they said that I scratched my cornea and I had to wear an eye patch...yeah, great I know. But the next day it was much worse and my whole face was swollen and I wanted to cry every time I opened my eye because it was excrutiating pain. I went back to the doctor and they were all very worried and sent me to the hospital. I found out I had a corneal ulcer...a hole on the iris of my eye!! Ahhh. It was caused by an infection...so I was very, very sick and I still have two different antibiotics, two different painkillers, etc. But then I started getting really nauseated and my medicines were conflicting with one another so then I had to get two new medicines. So my stomach was in a lot of pain...but I am feeling great now and I should actually get to wear contacts some time this week! Yay.

No comments: